AirVape X

• administrators

What temp is best to vaporize my weed at with the X?

• administrators

@vapeenthusiast The best temperature to vape at depends entirely on what you want to achieve.

Cannabis contains over 70 known cannabinoids and every cannabinoid has its own chemical structure and pharmacological effects and all of these cannabinoids have different boiling points.

For example:

You could be a medical user who’s mainly looking for the physical and painkilling effects of cannabis or
    you could be a recreational user whose goal is to go for mainly the euphoriant effects.

Generally speaking:

Higher temperatures (above 200°C) provide a higher ratio of the type of cannabinoids that have an effect on your body (CBD, CBN, CBC);
    While lower temperatures provide a higher ratio of the type of cannabinoids that have an effect on your mind and consciousness (THC).

More Specifically

Up till 356°F(180°C): Very light mostly mental medication and best for flavor
    356°F(180°C) – 392°F(200°C): Great flavor with good medication level, bodily effects will be more apparent;
    392°F(200°C) and up: Best if you don’t have anything else to do that day, very strong level of medication, heavy bodily effects.

• Really great info. That's what I love about the X too, is that you have control to choose the exact temperature setting.

• This is like my daily dose of knowledge. I just started using X and this really helpful! 😃 😍 Thanks so much for sharing!