So excited to get mine!

• Hey friends ๐Ÿ™‚ just ordered the shades of gray artist edition with some accessories -the battery pack & bong attachments. Should be here in a few days! I canโ€™t wait to try it out. The deciding factor for me was design ( I like how sleek it looks ) different then other designs. The screen is a nice touch too! I like the warranty program, and how you can upgrade to a new device. I thought that was unique and no one else offers it.

Iโ€™ll update as soon as I get it and use it!

• @wehrlywind0828 Sounds awesome! Also, please don't forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to received the newest updates, promos and freebies! Happy AirVaping! ๐Ÿ˜„

• @livelifenvape Yes thank you. I contacted them right away, and am awaiting my vape in the mail ๐Ÿ™‚

• Oh no, we are sorry to hear this! Have you contacted one of our customer support team regarding this matter? You may contact them at cs@airvapeusa.com and they will be more than happy to assist you with this. Our customer support team is available from Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM EST.

• I got my package in the mail. I received the wrong vape ( I ordered the shades of gray AE) and got the Silver and bronze SE. They are sending a new AE out and i get to return the SE ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm charging the power bank as i wait. The bong attachments look nicely made.