What are your thoughts on “THE DRAW”

• I purchased the AirVape X, the draw on this device is quite restricted with a slightly packed bowl. I was thinking of drilling a few extra holes or even making the existing holes slightly larger. My concerns if this might make the mouthpiece even hotter...?

• administrators

Thank you for taking the time leaving us feedback regarding your draw experience. You may need to take the mouthpiece apart and let it soak in alcohol for several hours, clean the parts by using the cleaning accessories that came in the box and then let the mouthpiece air dry. Also, be sure that you're properly putting the airflow box back together correctly, otherwise this will impact the airflow. The bottom part of the airflow box with the pyramid of holes should be on the left and then the other side of the airflow box with the flower circle of holes should be at the top to the right side. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask or email our awesome customer representative for further help at cs@airvapeusa.com. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

• Only time I have draw issues is when I have not cleaned mouth piece in 90% rubbing alcohol for extended period of time.

• administrators

@84corvettechris Thank you for sharing your experience using AirVape! Also, feel free to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the newest updates, promos and freebies!