Airvape xs, my thoughts after 2 years.

• Bought this device after seeing some ads, and I decided to give it a shot. I fell in love on the first day I got it. Things that I like about the device is the portability, battery life, and easy to use. I recomend to be cleaned after 3 to 4 use for best quality pull. I noticed the device works well on 365F and at 390, makesure the herb is nice a grind, and high temperature makes the pull a little harsh. I normally get 3, 5 minute session before I need to re pack new herbs. What I noticed after 2 years is the screen started to pill from the sides but you can still see the screen. Also, the power button does not work after one 5 minute session, I have to let it cool down before the device let's me power it on again. Also the temperature button will not work after the device is hot. Overall I love the 2 years this device has gave me and hopefully I could upgrade to an x and put it too good use. Thank you for making a very good device.

• administrators

Hello there, thank you for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it!
    To find out more about amazing upgrade program for existing AirVape users, please go to the link below to register: https://airvapeusa.com/pages/upgrade-program and you have any questions or concerns regarding this, feel free to contact us or send us an email at cs@airvapeusa.com. Happy #AirVaping!