AirVape Xs Go

• Small portable vaporizer for quick trips, compact fits in your hand, and easy to use. Short overall battery life, can't use it when it's charging. Good for a few small sessions then needs charging. The design is difficult to load, even with tweezers. But for the price you can deal with it. Powerful heating element, heats up quick, but mouthpiece can get hot after long draws. Overall not bad and alot cheaper than a Pax or Firefly.

• @frankie_djr Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the AirVape Xs Go. Please don't forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletters, to get the newest updates, promos, and freebies! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask or contact our customer supports at cs@airvapeusa.com.

• I just purchased the XS Go and it does great for how small and compact it is. It does state that you can vape while charging as long as the battery is not completely depleted. Great little vape.

• @lw47 Thank you for sharing, we really appreciate it! To recevei\d the newest updates, promos, and freebies, please don't forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our awesome representatives at cs@airvapeusa.com. Have a great day ahead!

• @lesogorp Thank you for sharing, we really appreciate it! To recevei\d the newest updates, promos, and freebies, please don't forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our awesome representatives at cs@airvapeusa.com. Have a great day ahead!

• This post is deleted!

• Great for the price. Quick heat up, but mouthpiece gets hot quickly. Like the upgrade discount which I plan on using as soon as I get registered.