AirVape X thoughts

• I’ve been using the X model for more then half a year and I’m really satisfied with it. It has a great taste always and good UI but the mouth piece has bit much components which makes it harder to clean also the battery lifetime could be a bit more but that’s just my opinion. In general I love the product and would buy one for my wife too!

• administrators

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this matter. We recommend cleaning the mouthpiece but soaking it or with a cotton swabs every after use to lessen and prevent clog in the mouthpiece. You should get at least 20 minutes of vaping session on a full charge if not please let me email us at cs@airvapeusa.com. You may also get our power bank at 20% off by using AIRACCESSORIES to prolong battery life! Lastly, we are offering a 50% upgrade to any AirVape unit (excluding the unit that you currently have). To find out more please go to the link below: https://airvapeusa.com/pages/upgrade-program. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to ask! Have a great day ahead!