Airvape X review

• First and foremost, its sleek.

Secondly, well constructed.

Third, easy to use and ergonomic.

Loading the chamber is most convenient of all my vapes. I also own PAX, and Arizer Solo 2 as my on-the-go vapes.

The X is most pocket friendly and discreet of them all, including my PAX.

I also feel the mouthpiece magnets hold extremely well, and I enjoy the fastest start to smoke times of any vape I've ever used.

On and off is simple, and the screen is easy to read and button are self explanatory.

The draw is smooth and easy, sometimes too easy. Heats up quickly, and sessions are efficient and pretty effective.

The only downsides are the mouthpiece overheats after 2 minutes or over 300°. The silicone/rubber piece is nearly a requirement if sharing with friends for a longer session, otherwise it's too hot on the lips. Also, this unit is so sleek, its almost too slick. I have accidently dropped this vape more than any other device I own.

That said, durability and construction have allowed those drops to be no big deal. Minimal scratches and still works like a charm.

I give this vape full recommendation, and cant say the same of past vapes I've purchased. Really a great overall vape.

If mouthpiece was more heat/temp friendly, I'd give a perfect score.

In the next model, I'd like to see better grip, convection oven, and improved mouthpiece.

Cant wait to buy the next iteration from AirVape USA.

• administrators

@roddog Thank you for the kind words. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience using our products. I will definitely relay that message to the rest of my team. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our products and services by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to reach us at cs@airvapeusa.com. Happy #AirVaping!