XS Go won’t turn on

• So I bought the XS Go today, all excited to dip my toes into the vaping world, and the dang thing just won’t turn on. No light, nothing. Tried 3 clicks of the power button, 5 clicks, rapid fire clicks... nothing. Tried charging it...nothing. Got a new charging cord, plugged in for hours...nothing. Anyone else experience this? The retailer I got it from says they will refund or replace, but it’s an inconvenience to go back, and probably won’t get the chance for a few days. Any help would be appreciated.

• @barbaraann74 Thank you for getting back to us regarding this matter. This is the first time that we have encountered the same issue on the replacement unit. The unit may need to be registered to our warranty before returning the unit to us for inspection. If the unit is unrepairable then we can process a replacement at no extra cost. To register the unit please go to the link below and attached a photo of the proof of purchase: https://airvapeusa.com/pages/warranty-registration. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at cs@airvapeusa.com. Have a great weekend ahead and happy #AirVaping!

• @livelifenvape I am experiencing the exact same thing with my brand new XS Go. What is the solution?

• @moowd curious if you were able to get this resolved as I just experienced the same thing with my brand new XS Go?

• @moowd Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this matter and we are sorry to hear this. We have contacted the relevant department to assist you with this. Please expect an email from them within 24 hours. If you have not yet received the email, please check your spam folder or contact us at cs@airvapeusa.com. Happy #AirVaping!