AirVape X -The negatives- We heard your feedback πŸ”Š

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• My device heats up too much when I use it on 428 F, what should i do?

• Overall I'm very satisfied with my Airvape X but I wish the battery would last longer

• @tobitobi2 I will check them out, thanks for the tip

• Love the design! Just needs to come with a charger or some sort of protections!

• I have the X and the Xs. Love them both. They both do require maintenance. The Xs can get clogged very fast. I find that using a small paper clip is a great way to open up the holes on the metal piece, which can reduce iso soaking intervals. I also often use only one screen if any. I don't find them to add much to the experience.
    The XS is cool because of the magnetized mouthpiece. However that too can get "gunked up" pretty fast so using a brush after each session is helpful in keeping it clean.
    Both units provide excellent draw and there really is no need to exceed 375 degrees when heating. The lower the heat definitely extends charge life. Overall, great form factors and the best smell proof shells out there.

• The X still has some design flaws in my opinion - the ridge along the top perimeter accumulates flower much more than the XS and is difficult to keep clean and the mouthpiece gets much hotter than the XS for some reason. I also think the X is more difficult to clean in general. I like it but not as much as the XS.

• @iluv2vape wow that's a nice tip, thank you for sharing! Really helpful!

• administrators

@compuman Thank you for sharing your honest feedback regarding the AirVape X!
    You may use the clean brush to remove any herb residue or use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol. For the heating mouthpiece, you could use the rubber mouth cover for the mouthpiece. You may also contact our awesome support team through cs@airvapeusa.com for concerns regarding this matter.

• administrators

@blackhawk Thank you for that wonderful feedback. We really appreciate it! Also, please don't forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to see the latest updates, freebies, and promo!

• The cons for me is:

1. Short battery life per a charge
    2. Auto off timer set to short for each session
    3. Ceramic chamber is thin and will eventually crack from the heat

• administrators

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback regarding the AirVape X!
    Due to the units compact design, the battery may run at least 20 minutes of continues use. The automatic shut off timer can be set from 3 minutes to 5 minutes and vice versa. Please go to the link below to find out how: https://airvapeusa.com/apps/help-center#!how-to-adjust-automatic-shut-off-time. Lastly, we are closely reviewing this issue as we use a high-quality type of ceramic. Again, We do thank you for your honest feedback! You may also contact our awesome support team through cs@airvapeusa.com for concerns regarding this matter.

• I love my Airvape X for a variety of reasons, but the blue color is still at the top of my list πŸ™‚

It does get hot, that's for sure. I use silicone rubber bands just above the display for better handling.

As far accessories go, the glass adapter is by far the game-changer. It opens up all sorts of options. It makes for the most elegant dab-rig without all the torch-douschyness (IMHO)

To that end I think a re-designed adapter that slid through the metal lid-top would make for a much more secure fit instead of relying on the rubber seal around the mouthpiece.

Also, being able to flip the display would be grear

• administrators

@skipster74 Thank you for your honest feedback we really appreciate it! If the unit gets too hot to use, we have the silicone sleeve cover specially made for the AirVape X: https://airvapeusa.com/collections/replacement-parts/products/silicone-sleeve-for-the-airvape-x. Also for the water bong attachment, we have included a rubber mouthshield which you could attach to the ceramic mouthpiece and connect it to the attachment to prevent any air flow and to secure it in place. If you have any more questions or concerns regarding this, feel free to ask. Also, please don't forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive the newest updates, promo, and freebies! Happy #AirVaping!

• Thoughts upon my first use:

Nice unit, beautiful look, great hand feel. Heats up fast, and creates vapor: for us old schoolers, no non-combusted cloud will ever rate flaming a packed bowl or beautifully rolled jay (particularly if you do/did coffin nails), but as health compromises go, not to mention discretion and general tidiness, this vape machine is awesome.

Gets too warm to the touch, so that silicon sleeve should be included, and after one use the battery showed twenty percent depletion, which seems extreme, bus this is mostly for living room duty so I'll worry about battery life should I take it on the road.

Of course, quality gear is determined by reliability and longevity and ease of use. i'll report back down the road, when resin starts to gum the works and maybe it's been dropped a few times. Then we'll know.

But this is an auspicious beginning.

j

• @compuman said in AirVape X -The negatives- We heard your feedback πŸ”Š:

The X still has some design flaws in my opinion - the ridge along the top perimeter accumulates flower much more than the XS and is difficult to keep clean and the mouthpiece gets much hotter than the XS for some reason. I also think the X is more difficult to clean in general. I like it but not as much as the XS.

I agree. I recognize Several of the design β€œflaws” are an unfortunate side effect of small design. But things like the ridge where flower does get stuck (and for us who are crazy clean, it is enough to make you need another session). I wish the entire area surrounding the oven was smooth and formed in a way to encourage all flower to fall into the oven. That isn’t a matter of real world physical restrictions. That s just a design tweak. Hope I see it later this year. That and some cool space x tech for keeping metal mouthpieces cool when sucking 450 degree air through them.

• Hola!!

I wrote a few initial thoughts a month or more ago on the AirVape X. Mostly it mirrored what everyone else said...hot mouthpiece, frame gets to hot, and rounded oven surround.

I have a few new things I would really like to mention after using it daily for a month or so. The battery meter does not indicate useful information. For instance, it will not always survive the last vape session before the battery dies, leaving me with a half-baked issue. The actual battery level is completely irrelevant. What we need and want to know is how many more sessions can it make it through. Simple countdown would work amazing. Also, I need to be able to see the battery level/sessions remaining at a quick touch, instantly without having to wait for it to actually turn on and run the logo. This helps me keep it charged.

Love the unit...just hope to see this kind of level thought in the next generation. It'll definitely keep you at the top of every dispensaries list.

• Hello,

I'm not the most tender user of my airvape xs, it fell a couple of times but although it is now stuck in Fahrenheit, the vibration unit broke and it has lost the button covers it still performs its job robustly since 2.5 years. Such a pity I cannot order the mouthpiece anymore ;(

• This post is deleted!