Shane K. about AirVape X
 “construction is top-notch”

• administrators

Shane K.

The AirVape X is my first vaporizer for loose-leaf material, and I'm extremely pleased with the product.

At first, I was a bit nervous about the lack of instructions on use.
    But I quickly realized that once I figured out the ideal temperature to start at
    (easily Google-able, 365 degrees Fahrenheit in my case), the AirVape X does the rest of the work for me.
    The fact that it vibrates an alert when it gets to temperature, gives a three minute countdown
    and then auto-shuts off makes the entire thing foolproof.
    Cleaning it has been easier than expected too, not as much sticking as I anticipated.
    It's been a real joy to use.

The construction is top-notch, too.
    With an all-metal body and ceramic mouthpiece, it really feels like a premium product.
    Even the case, while made of plastic, is the perfect size and makes a great seal when closed.
    The only fault I can find is that the buttons all jiggle around a little bit in sync,
    almost like the board they are all attached to isn't perfectly secured in place,
    but this is minor, and I don't foresee this causing functional issues.

Oh, and I wish the charger port was usb type-c!
    I'm at the point where most of my devices use it now, and I hate having to keep the old micro usb cables around.

All-in-all, I've had it for about two weeks now, and I keep looking forward to using it!