satisfied user

• I first tried the AirVape with the clear glass mouthpiece and really loved it. Completely changed my smoking experience. I bought the AirVape X when it came out and was super excited about the change to a solid mouthpiece due to resin buildup not being very pleasant lol. It's a staple in my daily routine, both for convenience and conspicuousness. I've also been very pleased with the life I've gotten out of it; it's close to five years old and just now starting to show it. The battery life is weaker now, but that's to be expected after so much time. I have, and still will, recommend this product/brand to anyone. I've also been supremely impressed with the customer service team, both in response time and quality communication through all my years as an AirVape user. Very excited to remember what a new vape is like with the fabulous upgrade program that's offered! Thanks for being so awesome 🙂

• administrators

Hi! Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It gives us such joy when our hard work is appreciated. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with your AirVape X, you may contact us at cs@airvapeusa.com