Dual 18650 battery vape

• Hey airvape, hope you are all well amid covid19.

I'm just curious, Aside from the current products you carry that seem to focus on stealth, portability, pocket-friendliness.

Do you think there will be any plans to add a dual battery vape to your line-up in the future? That would retain the features like materials, durability, ease of use... But, with dual battery increased battery life..

I don't know about anyone else, but, I tend to use my vape @home... and I think it would be such a treat to see one added to your product list. I can picture it, removable dual battery mod, full convection, durable as any other product on the market, etc.

Anyway, I hope you'll find time for a reply. Thanks.

• administrators

Hi! @user7645 Thank you for this wonderful suggestion, we will have it forwarded to our tech team. Also, the new AirVape Legacy will have replaceable batteries. That's something to look forward to, right?

• administrators

That's great! We will start shipping the Legacy on the 25th of June. By then you will be able to enjoy the new features of the Legacy.

• @bern OH yeah! Im definitely looking forward towards getting my legacy shipped!

@Bern , I just thought I'd mention a dual battery vape for use primarily @home, you know? That's all.

I'm definitely not dissing you at all with the LEGACY!

Thanks for your response, btw! Take care.