Dry and Wet feedback

• The Airvape Legacy had a bit of a delay. Basically I received it several months after purchase. However, it was definately worth the wait. This is one of the best dry herb vapes I have ever owned. It is different, and ridiculously efficient. I love this thing. I am going to get the bubbler because I like long hard pulls, and it burns my throat sometimes.
    The Airvape OM is just as awesome. Easy to use, small, keychain attachment, good battery life. However for some reason, mine is no longer taking a charge. Although I have used several different 510 thread chargers, including the one that came with it. I don't know if that is why it stopped working, but that is my only complaint. Airvape is obviously staffed with nothing but weedheads because they know what we want. 🙂

• Thank you for your feedback! This is what makes us work harder everyday! We would love to help you with your AirVape OM, may we have your email address so our customer service team can reach out to you regarding this?