AirVape X long-term review

• I bought this vaporizer, the AIRVAPE X, in beautiful Ocean Blue color roughly two years ago, and I have been both an avid user and a full-on fan ever since! I came upon AirVape while doing a bit of online research in the aftermath of my FireFly -- another great vape unit -- crapping out on me, for the second time, and so I was obviously looking for a more reliable, dependable alternative..

Needless to say, I got that and so much more when I decided to pull the trigger on AirVape X. When I fire this thing up and begin to feel the fabulous effects of the tastiest and smoothest dry herb vapor I've ever inhaled going down my throat, I can't help but think in the back of my mind, that it's totally true what they say -- you get what you pay for! 🥳🙌🏼✨

No, AirVape is not the most affordable brand on the market, but for the truly discerning -- those who simply want to enjoy and reap the most of "the best" this crazy life has to offer, any of the AirVape models -- and especially the X -- is an absolute testament to true quality, durability, Elegance and prestige that is well worth the price when you really boil it all down!

Amazing products. Amazing customer service and a trade-in/trade-up program that makes CarMax look like a Sears catalog from the 80's lol 🥳🤗🙌🏼🌈🎉

• My AirVape X SE has brought me much pleasure the last year and now keeping me sane during these crazy times we are all going through, now wanting the new Legacy and can't wait for the same great taste and support from Airvape.. I am Voting to AirVape in 2020

• Hi @troyboy657 Thank you for your awesome feedback! Our customers feedback is what makes us work harder so we can make sure we provide them the best customer service and quality products they deserve! Have a great day and stay safe!