Legacy Door Magnet

• ![alt text](image url)I have received two Legacy units. The first was delivered with a magnet that was cracked and lower magnet not attached to the door. Airvape USA replaced the unit after I returned. The second unit arrived on September 21st and all looked good. After 27 days the lower door magnet adhesive failed and is now not attached to the door. Therefore, when using the product the door is not properly sealed and not producing quality vape. This is unfortunate, I do like the legacy product and the vape produced at about 300 degrees Fahrenheit. The battery life is great and overall the Legacy is very functional and produces quality vape when working properly . With exceptions of the magnet previously noted and the micro dosing basket that does not work ever.

• @amartinez148 Hi there, thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. I have forwarded this feedback to the relevant department and a representative will reach you within 24 to 48 hours.