Airvape X Thoughts...

• The Airvape X is a VERY SOLID conduction vape. The hard shell case is great and essential. Using it through a water pipe is fabulous...

• Hi @JustPete,

Thanks for leaving us feedback and that's a good question!

If you would like to see more vapor being produced, grind the herb (not too fine) with a 2 layer grinder prior to packing the chamber. Pack the chamber tightly, then set the temperature at 420F for more visible smoke.

Also, please keep in mind that vaporizing is also eliminating 90% of the smoke, please don't expect a huge smoke cloud compared to when you are burning the herbs.

If you are still getting less smoke, please let me know by sending us an email at cs@airvapeusa.com. Have a great day ahead!

• I got x an from a friend as a gift and this is the first time I have ever use an product of your company and I feel like its not giving the result I want. No clog just no vapor. I'm already using it at 400. Is there something else that I could do?Many thanks!

• Hi @PhilB! Thank you for your feedback! Do you have any suggestions on how we can make the X better? We'd love to hear your thoughts. 🙂