Airvape X SE review

• Three years ago I got the original Airvape X. I recently upgraded to the new design, the Airvape X SE, and wrote this review for the original Airvape X:

Bought the Airvape X a bit under three years ago, and have used it multiple times daily since, and it still works rather well. Battery has somewhat degraded, but I am still able to have around two vape sessions before the battery dies after really extended use. The LCD screen is really nice, the buttons haven't broken or fallen off, the shell itself is very robust and has endured a lot of falling -- if you want a vape that isn't going to break I think the Airvape X is super durable. Takes a little while for the chamber to heat up now, but for first ~1.5 years it would heat up in 20-30 seconds which is pretty good. All in all a product I was very satisfied with, and I have recommended friends towards Airvape in the past because of how much I've enjoyed this device.

I have since had the oppurtunity to use the Airvape X SE, and this is the biggest downgrade I've ever had. The original Airvape X I had would last around two bowls after three years of near-daily use, and the brand-new model I just bought barely even manages that. The battery indicator does not track the battery life (it will show full battery until the thing dies), so I have no way of knowing whether the battery is depleted or not. Additionally, the casing of the new Airvape design is a cheaper, flimsier material, as well as the screen. This model is so much worse that when it runs out of power (which doesn't take long, courtesy of the impressively crappy battery), it doesn't even save the fact that I toggled temperature units (F to C) or the on-time (3 min to 5-min).

There is one single improvement in the magnetic mouthpiece, but beyond that I am utterly disappointed and will never recommend you guys to another friend again. I have completely flipped my review-- it is incredibly disappointing to drop a few hundred on an upgrade only to get a product that is WORSE than the original, less expensive version. If your brand ever comes up in conversation, I will immediately recommend that anyone who is considering a purchase from you guys elsewhere. Seriously disappointed, I really did love your guys' brand, which is why I have purchased multiple items from you guys. You've lost a customer.

• Hi @vert90 Thank you for raising this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience but we guarantee you that we put the same hard work and commitment into the AirVape X SE as with the AirVape X. We are committed in providing excellent quality vapes for our customers to get their money's worth and we would like to help clarify this. Can you please provide your email address so we can reach out to you for a resolution.