Temperature and lingering smells?

• Hi there!

I can't wait to receive my AirVape X (maybe tomorrow!!) and as someone who never owned a vaporizer before I have some questions:

1. What difference will temperature make and what should I choose for my first time puff tries?

2. I'm excited to try vaping a lot of stuff (green tea, mugwort, mint, etc.) but I'm a bit worried that vaping all those different botanicals would eventually mix and linger in the chamber. I've read that can happen on some very strong smelling products (especially a specific divine-magical-tripping substance I've read about and won't mention).
      I mean, I've read that coffee beans can be vaped as well, that's exciting, but I don't want that to kill the pleasure of softer stuff I could vape after...

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi @Kronos Thank you for choosing AirVape! Here are the answer to your questions:

1. Low temps might appeal to you if you want the best flavor from your bud. If you would like to see more vapor being produced, grind the herb (not too fine) with a 2 layer grinder prior to packing the chamber. Pack the chamber tightly, then set the temperature at 420F for more visible smoke but please keep in mind that vaporizing is also eliminating 90% of the smoke, please don't expect a huge smoke cloud compared to when you are burning the herbs.

2. The good thing about the AirVape X is that it has a ceramich chamber that is easy to clean. We suggest you clean the chamber and mouthpiece before changing to a different herb so that it would not affect the taste of the next herb you will be using. Here is a link on how to clean your AirVape X. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YpDev-2ag&t=31s