AirVape XS GO Review

• I am new to vaping. I purchased the AirVape XS GO at my dispensary and still learning how best to use it. There are a lot of helpful posts and great videos out there.

Overall, this unit is sleek, heats up fast and is easy to clean. Great price, great quality and the support has been outstanding!

The cons:

I don't get a good draw on this, but that may be an educational issue on my part. I get maybe 4 or 5 good hits on it before the product is completely consumed, and starts to taste "burnt";

The battery life could be longer, but it charges fast. I get through the first chamber fill, and then the battery will die just in the middle second chamber fill.

I purchased the AirVape XA which I hope will provide a better experience.

All in all, I love the product and the company! I see many people feel the same so I am in good company there.

Best to all,

Beth

• Hi @Beth79 Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue, looks like a representative has reached out to you regarding his matter! We hope that this issue will be resolved promptly and accurately. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business!